GONDWANT 9 Colorful pressure vessel - Large
The pressure vessels, which originate from a color factory before 1900, are perfectly suited as extravagant planters. The classic revited objects retained their individuality by the coloring, created during the work process.
The diameters of the boilers vary from 90 centimetres to 95 centimetres, the heights from 1.10 metres to 1.14 metres.
- around 1900
- Home & Garden > Garden furniture and garden decoration > Vases
- Home & Garden > Garden furniture and garden decoration > Sculptures and objects of metal
- Home & Garden > fountain > metal fountain
- Home & Garden > Rivet Steel > Vessels & Tanks
- Antique Warehouse > industrial design > industrial objects
- Antique Warehouse > garden decoration > garden Vases